weblogUpdates.ping A Minha Matilde & Cª http://www.umsonhochamadomatilde.blogspot.com/ link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">

A Minha Matilde & Cª 

segunda-feira, janeiro 19, 2009

Bye Bye Bush Party ...

Photobucket

Segue esta Festa ...!

And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way


Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course,
each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way


Yes, there were times,
I’m sure you know
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out

I faced it all
and I stood tall
and did it my way


I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, My share of losing
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
"Oh, no, oh, no, not me,
I did it my way"

For what is a man,
what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows
I took the blows and did it my way


Texto retirado d´A Colher do Próximo

Etiquetas: , , , ,

Share Subscribe
6 Comments:
Blogger PQ said...

Game over. Resta esperar que o novo inquilino tenha a arte de se desviar dos tacos de baseball, a paciência de esperar pelo momento certo, a coerência entre acção e discurso e sobretudo, a vontade de fazer tudo isto. Will see.

10:36 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Pois é.... hoje estamos a festejar, amanhã não sabemos!

4:30 da tarde  
Blogger Pete said...

Pior que este é capaz de ser dificil de arranjar, mas a ver vamos o que nos reserva o futuro.

8:22 da tarde  
Blogger LopesCaBlog said...

Bye Bye Bush ;)

10:39 da tarde  
Blogger Isabel said...

Dos americanos esperamos tudo! Este vai e dá lugar a uma lufada de renovação. Mas será por muito tempo?
Aguardemos...

Bjt

1:09 da manhã  
Blogger peciscas said...

Oxalá que todo este capital de esperança venha a render largos dividensos.

6:20 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home